Wheelchair services - a personalised service With an estimated 1.2 million wheelchair users in the UK as well as continuous developments in design...
Integrated Community Equipment Services make a difference
We know that well stocked, properly managed and tightly run Community Equipment Services can make all the difference to a patient in their time of need. We understand how making a patient comfortable and mobile in their own home can significantly reduce the cost and resource pull on the care provider.
A package of community equipment costing £5,000 and delivered inside an achievable but demanding service level agreement, not only allows a patient to return home but can also:
- Put the patient in one of the most supportive environments possible
- Make them comfortable at a crucial time in their treatment/life
- Provide a more compassionate and less clinical environment at the end of their life
- Reduce the chances of readmission
- Reduce bed blocking
- Reduce the overall cost of care
By putting the patients’ needs at the centre of any Community Equipment Services, we ensure that the patient care and service amalgamate cohesively.
If you are planning a new Community Equipment Service or you need to redesign your existing service, please contact one of our experienced and knowledgable consultants today or download information about our services here: Veritas Community Equipment Service