Equipment service mobilisation – theory into reality
Turning an equipment service from theory into reality requires a significant undertaking and can often be subject to specific time or budget constraints. Careful and considerable management is required to ensure the smooth transition of a new contract into a functioning service.
Our knowledgeable team provide a realistic and experienced approach to the project with an in-depth understanding of the pitfalls, dangers and issues a new service could bring with it.
Key considerations for implementation of a new Community Equipment Service include:
- Existing service interruption
- Relocation of existing stock/services or procurement of new equipment
- HR and process change management for existing employees
- Legalities and delays in securing premises
- Re-education of clinicians and care providers
Having delivered Community Equipment Services large and small in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors, we have the experience and knowledge you require to make your project a success.